City Hall is open to meet your needs! If it's after hours, or you do not need to speak with someone, drop any payments or paperwork in the lockbox by the front door. This is a secure spot and checked several times daily.
news and updates
Want to work for the City? We are currently hiring in ALL departments: Public Works, Police, and Administration. See Public Notice page for Job Descriptions, and submit an application to the City as soon as possible!
Want to get involved in the City as a volunteer?
- We currently have openings for a City Councilor, Planning Commission Alternate, and Budget Committee member. To serve in any of these volunteer roles, you must live within City Limits and be a registered voter. Applications are available at City Hall, or for download here: City Council, Planning Commission and Budget Committee, and Sign Review.
It's time for Rooster Crow again! June 23, 24, and 25 we'll be "Makin' a Splash!" Download the documents you need to be a part of the festivities.The latest water quality report is available for review. As expected, it shows the City of Rogue River drinking water exceeds Federal and State Requirements.
This year's Budget Committee meeting was held Thursday April 13; and the Budget Committee recommended the budget for adoption by the City Council. Next, The City Council will review it for adoption at their regular meeting, scheduled for Thursday May 25, 2023 at 6:00 PM. The Budget Document is available for review.
- Rogue River Police Department
- Municipal Code
- Staff Directory
- Fair Housing Resolution and Information
- Rogue River Water Cycle Video
- Flood Management Information